Product Development Engineer II at St. Jude Medical (2011-Present);
Product Development Engineer at Cordis, Johnson&Johnson (2010-2011);
R&D Device Engineer, Soterix Medical (2009-2010);
Master’s of Science in Biomedical Engineering, City College of New York (2007-2009)
2007-2009: Master’s of Science in Biomedical Engineering, City College of New York, USA
2002-2006: Bachelor’s of Technology in Biomedical Engineering, G.J. Univ. of Sc. & Tech., India
Some of my current projects:
– Developing a user friendly, functionally enhanced, Portable Hand held Reflective Pulse Oximeter system in collaboration with Memorial Sloan kettering Cancer center.
– Developing a Multi-Channel DC Stimulator Device
Some of my old Projects:
– Understanding the cause of skin irritation during high density trans-cranial direct current stimulation through testing of different electrodes and electrolytic gel combinations on different subjects
– Developed High Density Electrodes/Adapters and studying properties of gel which might cause skin irritation.
– Developed first prototype of Multi-channel Stimulation Interface Device
I was working for Professor Marom Bikson in the Neural Engineering Lab of the Department of Biomedical Engineering at City College of New York as R&D Medical Device Engineer. My research focuses on development of a system for High Density Trans-cranial Direct current Stimulation (which includes design of Electrodes, Electrode adapters, Gels and the Electronic Device). I am especially interested in designing the hardware part of the device. My main task is to make device portable, safe and easy to operate.